In order to support and grow our existing operations in Glasgow, we require a document controller, with suitable experience, to work with our existing project team:
- Opportunity to experience and engage directly with industry leading players and end-user customers
- This candidate needs to be highly motivated to succeed, with strong organisational skills and the ability to collaborate with others to get results
- Relevant qualifications and accreditation required
- Administrative skills to include project management, time management, adept at using computer and project management applications, multi-tasking, oral and written communication, punctuality and professionalism, organised and detail-orientated
- We require the candidate to demonstrate previous experience in supporting site based construction teams in every aspect of project administration and document control on site
T-SQUARED operate in the specialist design and build market, delivering specialist facilities predominantly for end-user clients in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, manufacturing and research sectors.
The management of every aspect of these turnkey projects is crucial for our clients and in the success of T-SQUARED as a business. In doing so, our supporting documentation and document control procedures must be adhered to accurately, and be concise, reliable, consistent and to a high quality.
T-SQUARED offers an exceptional career opportunity to the successful candidate with the potential to directly benefit from the success of the company.Apply Now