In order to support and grow our existing operations in Oxford and Swindon, we require an ambitious project manager from a construction background, with suitable experience, to work with our existing project team:
- Opportunity to experience and engage directly with industry leading players in the delivery of world class classified facilities, for key end-user clients
- This candidate needs to be highly motivated to succeed, with strong leadership qualities and the ability to collaborate with others to get results
- Strong health and safety focus, with relevant qualifications and accreditation such as Construction Skills Certification Scheme, Site Manager Safety Training Scheme and First Aid certification
- They will have carried out a range of multi-discipline building projects and have experience of dealing with both main contractors and clients
- We require the candidate to have the capability to project manage specialist contracts and manage project team on site to deliver the project. They will be able to plan projects using Microsoft Project (or equivalent), can prepare progress reports and applications for payment, and be commercially sound
T-SQUARED operate in the specialist design and build market, delivering specialist facilities predominantly for end-user clients in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, manufacturing and research sectors.
The management of every aspect of these turnkey projects is crucial for our clients and in the success of T-SQUARED as a business. In doing so, our project engineering and management capability must be technically astute, reliable, flexible and client focused.
T-SQUARED offers an exceptional career opportunity to the successful candidate with the potential to directly benefit from the success of the company.