In order to support and grow our existing operations in Swindon and Oxford, we require an ambitious senior design engineer, with suitable experience, to work under the direction of our local director:
- The candidate will get the opportunity to work on some very complex HVAC designs with industry leading players, as well as other routine design duties
- This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to a technically sound building services engineering graduate, with chartered status, with the ambition and drive to succeed in a very technically challenging environment
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to get involved in world class designs in extremely specialist and regulated markets working directly with blue chip end user clients
- The ideal candidate will have both contracting and consulting engineering design experience, ideally with psychometrics. Technically, must be very competent with strong aspirations to progress and develop
- Candidates must be able to present sound design experience and examples of innovation in their current role
T-SQUARED operate in the specialist design and build market, delivering specialist facilities predominantly for end-user clients in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, manufacturing and research sectors.
As we continue to support and grow our existing operations in Swindon and Oxford, we require an enthusiastic, ambitious designer, with suitable experience, to work with our existing designers.
T-SQUARED provide a very selective and specialist service to our customers. Our design, build, validation and maintain service enables us to provide our clients with a complete turnkey, integrated solution if required. Design innovation and compliance is a key factor in the success of T-SQUARED.
T-SQUARED offers an exceptional career opportunity to the successful candidate with the potential to directly benefit from the success of the company.